A non-exhaustive list of items within our collections
• Official correspondence of the Mayo School of Art from 1900 onwards,
• Record of colonial exhibitions and commissions, etc.,
• Administrative record of the Mayo School of Art and the National College of Arts,
• Syllabi, curricula, and development schemes documenting the development of art, craft, and design education in the institution and the region,
• Official record of students and staff,
• Photographs of NCA faculty members, buildings, official visits, etc.,
• Rare books, journals and portfolios on art, craft, architecture, design, etc.,
• NCA publications, prospectuses, and newsletters,
• NCA student theses from the year 2000 onwards (digital copies).
Our list of holdings contains a detailed account
of our catalogued collections. Students and
researchers are encouraged to write to archive@
nca.edu.pk to request access to our collections and
to obtain the latest version of our list of holdings.
The above address can also be contacted in case of
Access is granted in line with our Access and Reuse Policy and the NCA Archives reserve the right to refuse access where it may infringe on copyright law, our agreements with depositors, or on reasonable expectations of privacy of data subjects. Where the original record is fragile, access may be granted through a digital surrogate.
Dua Sarmad Khan
Prof. Sarwat Ali
© Copyrights - National College of Arts
Design: Baber Baig - Development: Qasim Naeem