ATTENTION NCA NEW ADMISSIONS 2021 FROM KPK-FATA
This is to inform you that the Application of FEF Undergraduate Scholarship is open for your registration for the new admissions of NCA Lahore and Rawalpindi 2021 (Foundation Year – First Semester Students).
Read the following instructions carefully for filling up the scholarship application form.
1. Fill in the form using black ball point pen and write in capital letters and leave space between words
2. Read the application from carefully
3. Before filling the original form make photocopy and fill it first
4. Furnish factual comprehensive and authentic information in the form
5. Whenever in doubt or lost, seek help from the NCA Scholarship Focal Person by writing to email@example.com
6. Check your application for spellings , grammatical errors and factual oversight
7. Keep a photocopy of the filled-in original application form for your record
8. Ensure that you have attached all the required documents by putting a tick mark in checklist “status” column in the application form
9. Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked ‘’N/A’’
10. Affidavit must to be attached.
11. For family financial reporting parents / guardian may be consulted for guidance.
12. Courier duly completed application form to the NCA Scholarship Focal Person along with supporting documents (list given in the checklist) at
The Scholarship Office of the National College of Arts
4-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore-5400, Pakistan
13. Incomplete applications or application received after 12th April 2021 will not be entertained.
So please hurry and do the needful if you really deserve this scholarship.